US Army, Special Forces, MACVSOG,
Navy, UDT, SEALS
US and South Vietnamese Air Force
Headgear, and Equipment of the Vietnam War
Books, Autographs, and Photos
for further information and availability
Original Vietnamese machine made patch for the 1st Bn, 7th Artillery. On 20 January 1964 the unit was redesignated the 1st Battalion, 7th Artillery and assigned to the 1st Infantry Division. One of the fist American units in Vietnam.Was originally sewn to a stewardess's apron. -$55.00
Original Vietnamese Machine Embroidered Jump Wings Uniform Removed Good Cond. Looks like they were cut across the bottom while being removed. -$35.00
4.Vietnam Era Hand Embroidered Filipino Jump Wings. 3" Long. Excellent Condition.-$35.00
6. Wartime Thai made patch for UDT 11. Patch was originally from Tom Clinton, still has his "trade only" sticker on the back. Typical Thai grass cloth back. Patch is 3 1/4" tall.- $275.00
7. Wartime Thai made patch for UDT 12. Patch was originally from Tom Clinton. Typical Thai grass cloth back. Patch is 3 1/2" tall. - $275.00
8. Wartime Thai made patch for UDT 13. Patch was originally from Tom Clinton, still has his "trade only" sticker on the back. Thai grass cloth back. Patch is 3 1/2" tall. - $275.00
9. Circa 1960's US made patch for Underwater Demolition Teams. Uniform removed, in excellent condition. 4" tall. - $175.00-SOLD!
10. Interesting patch -14th Rgt. ARVN Recon- the patch is printed, but with a dry pull on the silk screen that makes it look like a bevo on the front with the two different inks. I've never seen this effect before.- $75.00
13. Nam era Silver Tiger top with two unusual pockets (exposed buttons). Pockets are "flat" on the outside seam and "bellowed" on the inside. There is a small bellowed pocket on the left upper shoulder. Condition is used excellent in desirable "US Large" size. $350.00-SOLD!
14. Nam era Silver Tiger pants in US- Medium. Total of 5 exposed button pockets. Condition is excellent, color and patten are practically identical to the top mentioned directly above. - $ 350.00-SOLD!
15. Japanese made tiger stripe trousers. Little bit of paint residue but still a good looking set. Look at these pics to see all of the paint spots and a small hole in the left rear pocket. Hama zipper. Fairly large size- waist is about a 35-36". Overall length is 40". - $500.00-SOLD!
16.A pair of Vietnam era Tiger Stripe shorts. Waist is about a 32-34". Condition is excellent. Zipper is a YKK and the buttons are marked "For Gentleman", I think they were imported from Europe. Although the shorts are not UDT specific ( they lack buckles) they are are a great pair. $175.00
19. Vietnam Era yellow cravat, associated with aviation units. Good condition, has a very light narrow stain running across the front. 22" long. Be great for a Robert Duvall impression. $35.00
20. Vietnamese embroidered
Mike Force tape on tiger stripe, excellent condition. $300.00
22. MACV Currency Control plate, looks like a credit card. Named to a Marine named George R. Adams. Never seen one of these in 30 years!
Dated 1969. - $100.00
23.Special Operations Association Turner Publishing 1st Edition 2005 Rare and Excellent condition. Bound in black leather. 160 pages, text, photos, index. Special Forces MACVSOG, UNPFK, Medal of Honor list, brief bios of the members. My price is roughly half of the next price you will see on an internet book search. This book usually sells in the 3-400 dollar range. - $200.00
24. Shadow Box out of local San Diego estate. Charles "Ray" Parker served in Korea and then 3 tours in Vietnam with Special Forces according to his obituary. Significant awards include Silver Star, Purple Heart, Bronze Star, and Soldier's Medal- $100.00
Vietnamese silk woven C 2 Mike Force -excellent condition- $150.00
Original Nam Era Special Forces Shoulder Patch Excellent Unsewn Condition.- $30.00
Vietnamese Machine Embroidered US Jump Wings Off Uniform. White on Khaki.-$30.00
29.Nam Era Kid's Green Beret, mint in package, think it was a Premium from bubble gum cards -$35.00
30. Group of SF insignia for a Col.- $35.00-SOLD!
Technical Directorate-Vietnamese handmade- Beret/ Skull design hand
embroidered on an ERDL disc. Not "pretty" like a Cheap Charlie but a lot
more rare. $200.00-SOLD!
33.59 page pamphlet printed in Saigon in 1958. Impressions of the First Indochina War as told by ARVN Officer Huynh Van Cao. English text- would imagine it is quite scarce. Softcover, good condition. -$35.00
Special Commando Unit- SCU- indigenous personnel for SOG Recon- hand
Special Commando Unit- SCU- indigenous personnel for SOG Recon- large
hand embroidered disc- This is an amazing example of the art of Saigon
the Tiger- LLDB- South Vietnamese Special Forces- "GRRREAT!"$175.00- SOLD!
42. Nice 60's vintage 77th
Special Forces Group beret flash with "silver filled" airborne wings,
removed from beret- $45.00-SOLD!