Select Uniforms, Headgear, and Equipment of the Vietnam War
1. A 1968 dated US Navy G-1 flight jacket in generally excellent condition, size 42. Light scuffing on right front of jacket. Zipper works fine. Couple of very small moth holes in rear of waistband. Right cuff is perfect, left cuff has two very small moth tracks. - $250.00-SOLD!
2. A Nam era helmet in excellent condition. Some shallow dents on the top. Little bit of rust at the back of the helmet. The liner is dated 1967, shows some use and dust. Looks like paint on exterior of liner may have been touched up at some point.-$75.00
3. A size medium 1965 dated MA-1 flight jacket in excellent condition. All snaps and zippers work fine. Name tag was added later- $65.00-SOLD!
4. 1969 dated Green dom ERDL top has all buttons, very good condition, Size is small regular- $55.00-SOLD!
5. A size Medium US Army issue Flak Jacket, dated 1969. Complete, all snaps and ties present. Hass all the plates. Main front zipper does not work and is missing the pull. Some sweat staining, mostly on the back. A couple of worn spots on left front bottom. $55.00 ( estimate $35.00 for surface shipping)
6. ERDL ripstop green dominant camo trousers. Extra small regular, dated 1968. Condition is excellent- $75.00 -SOLD!
7. Excellent Medium Regular ERDL ripstop top to a US Airforce Sergeant, dated 1968. Features US made name tapes and a subdued Pacific Air Forces patch. Excellent condition- $45.00
8. Green dominant USMC ERDL ripstop top, missing one button at the top front, all other buttons present. Size is small-short, dated 1968. Very good condition, 3 small holes on right sleeve- $40.00 -SOLD!
9. A Large Regular rip stop jungle jacket, dated 1969, with a US Tech Rep patch, condition is excellent- $75.00
10. Vietnam War period camo scarf, snap attachment in back, mint- $35.00
Back to Vietnam Main Page
Back to larrystonebooks.com