Vietnam War Reference Books, Autographs, Photos, and Ephemera
1. Iconic Saturday Evening Post from October 23rd 1965 with Portrait of Green Beret Roger Donlon on the cover, an article inside written by Donlon describing the battle in which he won the first Medal of Honor in Vietnam. The cover is signed by Donlon. From an extensive collection of Special Forces and Medal of Honor autographs assembled by a noted collector here in California. The pages are fine and complete, the spine is tight. Upper right of pages has tiny folds that start at 3/16" and get smaller as you go back through the magazine. Back cover has a 2 1/2" wear spot towards the bottom.- $75.00- SOLD!
2. Rare postcard circa 1900-1920's depicting Vietnamese Colonial light infantry with their French officers- $35.00
5. "United States Coastal And River Forces in Vietnam"- by Cecil B. Smythe Jr. 44 page collector reference booklet covering Brown Water Navy and Mobile Riverine patches- $20.00
6. "Camoflage"- Headquarters, Dept. of the Army, 1968. 104 pages, covering camoflage for the individual, aircraft, vehicles, buildings, more- $45.00
7. "Knives of the US Special Forces" by Tom Clinton. Used - Very Good. Oversize 3-Ring Binder. . Very good condition; edges, corners, and covers of book show minor wear. No underlining; no highlighting; no internal markings. Softcovers are lightly sunned at edges. Internals are pristine. 46 pages. Contains accurate detailed line drawings of knives attributed to Special Forces that were actually in his collection. Invaluble reference. 1997.- $150.00"
15. Original Manual printed in 1970 "Special Forces Combat Recon Manual Republic of Vietnam" prepared by Project (B-52) Delta, HQ NhaTrang. 32 pages. - $45.00