United States Army And Homefront 1900-1945
1. Nice Mustang Officer's set for Lt. Col., Occupation Period. Ribbon Bar is Japanese made, 25th Infantry Division D.I.'s say "Made In Japan" on reverse. Includes belt for tunic, "pinks" trousers. $150.00
2. A 1940's cloth doll- on panties it says "Remember Pearl Harbor, Don't get caught with your pants down." 10" tall. - $50.00-SOLD!
3. A WW2 Period Major General's Regulation Jacket. Shows ribbons for quite a bit of action and one invasion in the European Theater, plus combat in Korea. The ribbon bar is Japanese made. No name, going to be a research project for someone. Condition is excellent with no mothing -$100.00-SOLD!
4. A WW2 vintage celluloid "Remember Pearl Harbor" Homefront pin with "Uncle Sam" top hat, condition is excellent-$75.00-SOLD!
5. A theater made pair of "his and hers" sweetheart bracelets, made from highly detailed sterling aircrew wings that have been formed and hand riveted to stainless steel bands- $75.00-SOLD!
6. A 1944 dated Ike Jacket, cut down ffrom a 4 pocket tunic, for a Private in the 101st Airborne. 3 battle stars on the European- Middle Eastern Theater ribbon, silver unmarked jumpwings. The 101st patch has been on the jacket forever. No name unfortunately, just a nice original item. Condition is excellent with no mothing.- $250.00-SOLD!
7. WW2 era Distinctive Insignia for the 322nd Infantry Regiment. Screwback, made by Robbins Co, very good condition, one tiny enamel chip on upper left. The 322nd saw action on Anguar and Leyte-$25.00-SOLD!
8. A WW2 vintage officer's ike jacket for a Captain in the Army Air Force. No labels, I think the jacket is tailor made. Features bullion Captain's bars, Sterling Pilot Wings, and ribbons for a DFC, Air Medal, and European Theater in the old "wide style". $150.00
10. A GI souvenir ring for Naples, circa 1944, shows Mt Vesuvius- $25.00-SOLD!
13. Very good condition US Army Air Force 4 pocket enlisted man's tunic in od wool. Size is a 37 R, spec # is 1940, contract # is 1941, so it is an earlier piece than normally seen. - $45.00
15. Matching pair of US Army Officer's collar insignia, clutch back, excellent- $15.00
16. An excellent condition pair of 1920's vintage US Army Officer's collar insignia for ordnance, gilt remain at 90%, screwback- $15.00
back to home page