1. A very nice WW2 period US Navy enlisted "Cracker Jack" hat, pristine condition.- $45.00-SOLD!
2. A set of WW2 US Navy Officer's Submarine insignia, maker is Hilborn Hamberger Imperial. Pin back, very nice highlights-SOLD!
3. 1950's Hong Kong tailor made khaki uniform for a US Navy Chief- named inside to Ehpraim Sepulveda. Size is about a large. Material is wool- there is good sized moth hole in the back, about 1/4". Set is complete with trousers- $45.00-SOLD!
4. A nice matched set of US Navy Officer shoulder boards, for a Lt.JG- Viking H and H labels on the backs. $25.00-SOLD!
5. Signed 4 x 5" photo of Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, very good condition-SOLD!
6 A photographic depiction of VS-25 "The Nogoodniks" squadron patch circa 1949, aboard CVE 115 USS Bairoko. I don't know if this design was ever used or just proposed. Actual size is 7 1/2" x 7 1/2"- $25.00
7. A WW2 era Navy "V-5" program patch- $35.00-SOLD!
8. A 1950's-60's vintage insignia for NATO Headquarters Allied Air Forces Southern Europe, from the same estate as the above patches, a typical assignment for Naval officers attached to 6th Fleet. Nice quality 3 piece construction. $35.00
9. Photo of John J. List, the legend under his name in the scrap album said "Brest, 1918" but I think this is an American studio shot as it is an RPPC printed at a studio in Norfolk, VA. - $15.00
10. WW2 US Navy Seabee bracelet, sterling. Excellent condition- $45.00-SOLD!
back to larrystonebooks.com