1. Bronze bust of General Adolf Galland. This bust was a limited edition of only 25 pieces, cast at Sun Foundry in 1991. It is 14 pounds of solid bronze. The artist was Rafael Arrieta. It is 12" tall, wonderfully detailed. Perfect centerpiece to a Luftwaffe collection. Last known market price I could find was $1400.00 in 2001. My price is $995.00
2. An original Reichskriegsflagge in a nice displayable size- 3' x 5'. Overall very good condition with a couple of minor holes and stains. Been in the vet's footlocker for 70 years, has the musty storage smell. Has both rope ends, maker's name, and German size stamps. Printed on wool muslin. $475.00-SOLD!
3. Original Robert Klaas Edged Weapon Catalog from 1938 Good Condition 16 Pages. Swords daggers bayonets. A little damage to the bottom right front cover, inside pages are excellent. Price list in the back - SA dagger with hangers was 7 marks!-$65.00-SOLD!
4.An 1870 Iron Cross 1st Class, pin back. Marked 800 on back underneath pin. 3 piece construction- $1750.00
5. A nice Luftschutz helmet with an excellent liner and chinstrap. Helmet is well marked, couple of dents on the top. Interior is as nice as I've seen. Front decal has a scratched area.-$250.00-SOLD!
6. A 1914 Iron Cross 1st Class. Vaulted construction, 2 piece screw back attachment, marked 800 on reverse, this example has it all!- $375.00
7. A nice example of a cased WW2 Iron Cross 1st Class. The cross has the premium finish, the frame is plated and the beading is frosted. There is some loss to the plating on the right arm, but it still looks impressive. The back is pin back. The Iron Cross insignia is depicted on the top of the case- $375.00
8. A high quality 1914 Iron Cross 2nd Class. Very crisp details. Includes original ribbon and issue box. Jump ring marked "935" for silver content. - $175.00
9. A WW2 War Merit Cross 1st Class, in great condition. The Cross is marked 4 on the pin. Case shows some wear but is still very tight- $250.00
10. Excellent condition original photograph, with Hitler, Von Kesselring, Goering, Bormann, and three SS officers. Size is 5 x7". From local estate, unpublished to my knowledge.$65.00
11. A 1939 Iron Cross, with screwback attachment- $375.00
Back to Main Page